Saturday, September 18, 2004

societyboy


societyboy, originally uploaded by seamonkeylifeboat.

I really didnt know what to expect and tried to just keep an open and receptive mind while coming here - even so it was pretty suprising to end up being taken to all the hottest restaurants and clubs. The building we live in also houses Sachin Tendulkar, India's most beloved sports star, and the most desired woman in India, Aishwarya Rai. Our friend and host here, Rajeev, took us along to the opening of a new boutique where we met several models and TV personalities and tried to keep straight faces as the media popped flashbulbs in our faces and someone tried to interview me for a fashion tv show. ME. I trim my hair with Rajeevs tiny beard scissors when I have the uglies. Life is funny and strange. The next day we were treated to Andy's angelic countenance on the society page of the city paper.

3 Comments:

Blogger zelia said...

Yay! I love this picture. It might be the greatest picture ever. I'm so glad you guys are doing this even though I am lame and haven't sent any emails yet.

9:12 AM  
Blogger Thomas said...

I like your blog. Where are you and where were you coming from?

9:31 AM  
Blogger primco said...

It's hard at first to know who to stand next to so you get in. Often you can just bet on the models, they're pretty easy to spot. But for a newcomer, if you want to get in the Sunday Times you need some inside information. Sometimes, even unattractive people are fodder for the paparazzi -- captains of industry and the like. When you show up at a place, get a local to spot the easiest targets for you and then just wander over by them. It helps to smile a lot.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home